We’ve helped more than 20,000 travellers discover the Kimberley Coast!
At Kimberley Cruise Specialists we really do know the Kimberley better than anyone. And, with over 80 years combined experience of not just selling Kimberley cruises – but operating them too – we know what makes a truly memorable Kimberley cruising experience.
It is fair to say that for our founders Vicki and Tony Briggs, Kimberley cruising has been at the heart of their family’s life for over 30 years. Their association with the Kimberley dates back to the mid 1990’s. They pioneered the concept of small ship adventure cruising on the Kimberley coast with their company Coral Princess Cruises (now Coral Expeditions). Over more than 20 years Vicki and Tony operated almost 500 ten night cruises between Darwin and Broome, showcasing the Kimberley to more than 20,000 explorers. It’s this indepth understanding of Kimberley cruising that allows our expert team to help you plan your Kimberley cruise better than anyone.
We also know how hard it can be to work out which ship is the best for Kimberley cruising, which months you should travel and the best itinerary to select, and that’s why you can trust the expert advice from our staff when you’re planning your own great Kimberley adventure. You can rest assured that we only work with a hand-picked portfolio of the very best expedition ships, all of whom are fully-accredited and tested by us to ensure they meet our own exacting standards.
At Kimberley Cruise Specialists we also believe that ‘success is in the detail’. That’s why, right from your first contact with us, you will speak with just one dedicated Kimberley specialist who will listen, discuss, co-ordinate and prepare you for your trip from start to finish. If something goes wrong whilst you are away you won’t be alone. You will be able to reach your dedicated expedition specialist 24 hours a day if an emergency does arise.
Still not convinced? Here’s a few more reasons why you should book your Kimberley cruise with our expert team:
- You will always get the best possible fare when you book with Kimberley Cruise Specialists
- You will have priority access to cruise departures as soon as they are released for sale
- Rest safe in the knowledge that you will be travelling on a fully-accredited ship that we’ve inspected and approved for our clients
- As a full service travel agency we can also help you with pre and post cruise hotels, airfares, travel insurance and even tours (from day tours to lengthy 4WD tours to combine with your cruise)
- When you book with us you’ll still be eligible for all your loyalty benefits if you’ve travelled with one of our partner cruise lines previously.
- As an accredited member of ‘Australia’s North West’, the Kimberley’s regional tourism department, you can rest assured that you really are talking to the experts in Kimberley cruising!
The Team behind Kimberley Cruise Specialists
At Kimberley Cruise Specialists our 80 years of combined experience means we know the Kimberley Coast better than anyone.
Having cruised the Kimberley Coast more than 20 times on her own ships and others, Vicki understands what separates a run-of-the-mill Kimberley cruise from a truly great one.
Andrew has been planning, operating and selling Kimberley cruises for over 20 years and is a leading authority on expedition cruising. He’s also sailed the coast aboard several different small ships.
Tony is Australia’s pioneer of expedition cruising and sits on the Australian Maritime Safety Authority board. Tony has a prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award for services to Australian tourism.